May 30, 2011

Holidays~~

I still prefer to write English..haha.. Well, as usual, today i went to shop with family early in the morning..this few days the business quite good because Gawai is around the corner =) in the afternoon, i felt shock when my dad told us that someone said him sakai! walao== The story is, that person put a new LCD tv in my shop, then my dad feel interested with it so he looked at it..Then the person said him sakai.. My dad so funny, he told us, 32 inches tv only~ our plasma tv much more bigger than his tv..and not using unknown brand=p Really cute~ haha

Today want to introduce a new book to you all.. written by Nick Vujicic.. I guess you all sure know who he is^^ But i bought the chinese version 《人生不设限》 in Kuching.. Nice book! He shared his story and motivate a lot of people in this world~ 
他为上帝做了很多见证=) 值得一看。

My family have a new member again! =D tupperware 500ml in yellow colour.. haha.. we have it because a student gave to my mum during teachers' day =)
hope next time can buy a cherish colour one^^ 

My story ends here~ goodnight : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment